A selection of the finest varieties of cocoa from different parts of the world blends in with the best that our local area has to offer. The outcome? A simple yet refined chocolate, with a genuine taste that strongly recalls the flavours and aromas of the products of the land.
- Candied lemon and orange rinds, covered in an extra thin coating of chocolate (white or dark, single origin Madagascar 71% cocoa) for an inviting fusion of typicalities.
- Chocolates: the covering of single origin Madagascar 71% cocoa encloses delicate but delicious “homemade” creams, namely almond and lemon, pistachio, fig and Prosecco.
- Bars and small hearts made from lemon flavoured white and dark chocolate.
- Bars of dark chocolate made from single origin: Peru – Criollo, Madagascar – Tohisoo, Dominican Republic, Ecuador – Cuenca.
- Sugared almonds – with lemon-flavoured and cappuccino-flavoured almonds.
- Coffee beans coated in chocolate.
- We have even refused to cut corners when it comes to our spreadable creams. Their dried fruit content, in fact, never drops below 40%.
- Organic honeys and jams.